Tough 15 mil vinyl with 3M adhesive for a season-long hold.
Each decal is approximately 2" tall.
Care & Storage
Store decals in an climate controlled place. Turn decals face down and place a heavy, flat object to prevent curling.
Decals can be cleaned with a rag and mild soapy water.
* Clean helmets but please do not wax.
* Take a moment to determine the location(s) of your custom decals. Take notice of any snaps, side mask/mounts and ear holes that your decal needs to fit around. Orientating decals to these “landmark” areas will help with proper positioning.
* Pull the decal from the backing paper and stick it down on the helmet, middle part first.
* Need to reposition? Simply peel it up and reset it.
* Now using your thumbs, press from the center of the decal to the outer edges.
* Any wrinkles left? Pull up the edge and use your thumb to reset.
* Any repositioning needs to be done at this time as the adhesive sets up quickly.